Entertaining for the Holidays? No Pressure!
November 1st, 2017
HH Antiques has great pieces to enhance your holiday arrangements. Festive foods look even tastier served on beautiful glassware. Visit the store to see vignettes and ideas for setting a fabulous table.
Find interesting and unusual items to create a unique holiday buffet.
- Consider stacking pedestal cake plates and various compotes to serve hors d'oeuvres. This maximizes surface space and adds multi levels for display.
- Group green, red and crystal glass tumblers for a beautiful centerpiece. Fill with fresh pine or flowers. Or for a practical use: fill each tumbler with flatware rolled in a crisp linen or holiday printed napkin.
- Decorate with vintage ornaments and mid-century christmas figurines. Layer glass bulbs and twinkle lights in antique glass pitchers or vases. Use a vintage ceramic sleigh, angel or santa figurine as a cake topper.
- Arrange cookies on Currier and Ives or Blue Willow platters.
- Place vintage ecru or white doilies on richly colored table cloths for an old-fashioned holiday look.
Start a new tradition or continue beloved traditions with fun and fancy serving pieces. Your family and friends will feel special.
Does food taste better when served from lovely dishes? Find out from your guests!